Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Palin Mailin'

Mailing out a few hundred Palin Palm Cards at a time BUT with plenty of helpers. I could not canvass door to door so I did the next best thing: I formed a mailing party.Everyone got an Organize 4 Palin tee shirt and got into a playful mood. Election Districs #9 and #29 mailed into Districts 13,14 15,16 and 17.There are more palm cards left so some will be dropped off at other elections districts in Monroe County New York.

Organize4Palin

Look at me I am a car.








Plenty of supplies: pencils and return address labels with Organize4Palin stamped on them.

ANGIE ready to take the mail to the post office.
The Palin Power mobile . Up here there are some (ahem) who want to remove my bumper but that's just Western New York for you.
Downstate Palin Mailin'
**************************

&&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&&&

@@@@@@@@

&&&&&&&&

@@@@@@@@

#################

Thousands of Palm Cards for NYC and Long Island New York

2 comments: